AIMday® Data for Healthcare brings together academia and business in a collaborative one-day knowledge exchange event. The event comprises multiple one-hour workshops based on challenges and questions put forward by companies.
AIMday Healthcare offers:
- Discuss opportunities for innovation with company representatives
- Learn about industry’s capabilities in the healthcare industry and the need for new knowledge
- Make contacts within industry that can lead to collaborations
- Discuss collaborations in various forms e.g. joint programmes, commissioned research and PhD programmes
- Meet researchers across disciplines to discuss issues of common interest
- Network with industry peers and academics
The event is centered on workshops where challenges raised by companies and organisations are discussed with academic researchers from several different disciplines, with the aim of finding pathways to solutions.
Date: 1 May 2019
Venue: John McIntyre Conference Centre, Pollock Halls, 18 Holyrood Park Rd, Edinburgh EH16 5AY
Registration will open on 18 March 2019