AIMday® Data for Manufacturing brings together academia and business in a collaborative one-day knowledge exchange event. The event comprises multiple one-hour workshops based on challenges and questions put forward by companies.
AIMday Manufacturing offers:
- Discuss opportunities for innovation with company representatives
- Learn about industry’s capabilities in the manufacturing industry and the need for new knowledge
- Make contacts within industry that can lead to collaborations
- Discuss collaborations in various forms e.g. joint programmes, commissioned research and PhD programmes
- Meet researchers across disciplines to discuss issues of common interest
- Network with industry peers and academics
The event is centered on workshops where challenges raised by companies and organisations are discussed with academic researchers from several different disciplines, with the aim of finding pathways to solutions.
Date: 2 April 2019
Venue: Quincentenary Conference Centre, Surgeons Quarter, Nicolson Street, Edinburgh, EH8 9DW