AIMday® Fintech brings together academia and business in a collaborative one-day knowledge exchange event. The event comprises multiple one-hour workshops based on challenges and questions put forward by companies.
AIMday Fintech offers
- Discuss opportunities for innovation with company representatives
- Learn about industry’s capabilities in energy and the need for new
- Make contacts within industry that can lead to collaborations
- Discuss collaborations in various forms e.g. joint programmes, commissioned research and PhD programmes
- Meet researchers across disciplines to discuss issues of common interest
- Network with industry peers and academics
The event is centred on workshops where challenges raised by companies and organisations are discussed with academic researchers from several different disciplines, with the aim of finding pathways to solutions.
Date: 28 November 2018
Venue: John McIntyre Conference Centre, Pollock Halls, Edinburgh.
Participation at AIMday is free of charge. Register for at least one challenge.